Gateway institute provides weekend classroom course for GATE exam. This course is for final year and pre-final year engineering students
# Weekend Batches
- Duration 8- months.
- Batches already started. New batches open for February & March.
- Students currently in 3rd & 4th year are preferred.
- 100% completion of syllabus with classes scheduled on Saturday & Sundays.
- Fee 30000/-
- Including study materials, test series offline etc
Syllabus: syllabus for this course is GATE syllabus which is given on IIT website.
GATE exam is important to take admission in IIT’s and IISC Bangalore for master degree as well as Doctor Degree and also some PSU’s are recruiting based on GATE score like IOCL, ONGC, HPCL, BPCL, GAIL, BARC etc.
Our Features :
- 1. Best and experienced faculty panel
- 2. Well design study materials
- 3. Mock test series which is prepared by experienced IITians
- 4. Well design study hall with reference books
Duration: Duration of this course is about 8 month
Overview of GATE Paper: This is 100 marks paper containing 65 questions. There are three section, technical 70%, Maths 15% and General aptitude 15%. Out of 65 questions, 45 questions are from technical section, 10 questions are from mathematics and 10 questions from general aptitude.