Gateway institute provides regular classroom course for GATE Examination
Syllabus : syllabus for this course is GATE syllabus which is given on IIT website.
GATE exam is important to take admission in IIT’s and IISC Bangalore for master degree as well as Doctor Degree and also some PSU’s are recruiting based on GATE score like IOCL, ONGC, HPCL, BPCL, GAIL, BARC etc.
Our Features :
- 1. Best and experienced faculty panel
- 2. Well design study materials
- 3. Mock test series which is prepared by experienced IITians
- 4. Well design study hall with reference books
- Duration – 6 months.
- 3 batches starting from 1st weeks of May, June, July.
- Passed out students are preferred.
- 100% completion of syllabus with revision of higher weightage subjects.
- Higher success rate.
- 16 Students from 2015-16 batch of 60 placed in PSU’s.
- 28 in various IIT’s
- 100% students Qualified
- Fee 37000/-
- Including study materials, Test series offline, industrial oriented guest lectures.
Overview of GATE Paper : This is 100 marks paper containing 65 questions. There are three section, technical 70%, Maths 15% and General aptitude 15%. Out of 65 questions, 45 questions are from technical section, 10 questions are from mathematics and 10 questions from general aptitude.